Trust yourself. You cannot be successful or happy without confidence in your own abilities. To succeed you need self-confidence. Then inferiority complex prevents the attainment of your hoper, but self-confidence leads to successful achievement.
You need no longer suffer from that painful sickness experienced by so many and which is popularly called inferiority complex. When proper steps are taken it can be overcome.
What can you do to build up your self-confidence? Thousands have used these rules, reporting successful results. Undertake this programme and you will build up confidence in your powers. You, too, will have a new feeling of power.
1. Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding. Hold this picture tenaciously. Never permit it to fade. Your mind will seek to develop this picture. Never think of yourself as failing; never doubt the reality of the mental image of success. The mind always tries to complete what it pictured. So always picture "success" no matter how badly things seem to be going at the moment.
2. Whenever a negative thought concerning your personal powers comes to mind, deliberately voice a positive thought to cancel it out.
3. Do not build up obstacles in your imagination. Depreciate every so-called obstacle. Minimize them. Difficulties must be studied and efficiently dealt with to be eliminated, but they must be seen only for what they are. They must not be inflated by fear thoughts.
4. Do not awestruck by other people and try to copy them. Nobody can be you. Nobody can be you as efficiently as you can. Remember also that most people, despite their confident appearance and actions, are often as scared as you are and as doubtful of themselves.
5. Ten times a day repeat these dynamic words: "If God be for us, who can be against us?"
6. Get a competent counsellor to help you understand why you do what you do. Learn the origin of your inferiority and self-doubt feelings which often begin in childhood. Self-knowledge leads to a cure.
7. Ten times each day practise the following affirmation, repeating it out loud if possible. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthened me." Repeat those words now. That magic statement is the most powerful antidote on earth to inferiority thoughts.
8. Make a true estimate of your own ability, then raise it ten percent. Do not become egotistical, but develop a wholesome self-respect. Believe in your own God - released powers.
9. Put yourself in God's hands. To do that, simply state, "I am in God's hands." Then believe you are now receiving all the power you need. "Feel" it flowing into you. Affirm that "the kingdom of God is within you" in the form of adequate power to meet life's demands.
10. Remind yourself that God is with you and nothing can defeat you. Belief that you now receive power from Him.
To your success,
1. I love comments on this blog: They are as important as anything I write myself. They add to the knowledge and community that we have here. If you want to comment then you are more than welcome; whether you feel you are a beginner or an expert, feel free to have you say.
2. Relevant links in comments are actively encouraged: If you are leaving a comment on my blog and want to point to a link on your own or someone else’s site that is relevant to the topic then please feel free to do so. This adds to the conversation and improves the blog.
“Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso